Tuesday, September 16, 2008

WEEKEND UPDATE

thursday night: campout in my backyard
"jump back!"
a typical friday night: worship, then grab a bite at Nation's
Saturday: river rafting!
Sunday: church's 19th anniversary,
celebrate it with some pastries.
Sunday afteroon: get YoSwirl on!
some girl had a puppet stickin out of her car. great stuff.
Monday afternoon: shopping in the city.
cute kid on BART SHE'S LEAVING FOREVER. THIS WAS OUR LAST TIME IN BART EVER.
Monday morning: LUCY HAD PUPPIES!
right under me. (under the couch i was sleeping on)
tiny little rats.

Liddle Snacks!

to conclude,
my new necklace, courtesy of my father, Yu Lee.

*note: it has nothing to do with the skate crew of the same name. this is for when i move down south, to show those kids where i'm from.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you need to keep this so i know whats going on with your life.

now i want yoswirl.
and tacobell (at first i spelled it talko bell LAWLS)
but theres chick-fil-a here. which makes me feel like im in the south.

... WHICH I TECH AM!