Monday, September 22, 2008

dorming

my roommate is great.
we have a lot in common,
it's kind of creepy how much we have in common.

the food is eh,
but it's a helluva lot better than high school food.

the people are pretty nice,
i haven't met many people yet,
but i did have milk and cookies in renee&angela's room.

we're going to kmart tomorrowto pick up stuff we need
and i'm going to look for classes,
maybe get a bike..

i wish i brought more stuff to decorate.
after living in such a crazy looking room,
these white walls are so bare.
i miss my posters and my deer and abe.

my side of the room
that's my roommate, nancy
my desk. i just put a big korean flag over it.
idon't know why that's the only decoration i brought..


distractions from last night.

i'm not so sad that i'm here.
i figure, it's just like another trip i'm on.
in just two months, i'll be home for a couple days,
and in december,
i'll be back for more days.

it's just a matter of time.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Your room is looking very clean and simple.

===================================
Deepesh
look4ward