Monday, November 15, 2010

i know there's no point in crying,
but i couldn't help but throw a little fit
when i found out my mom was working late.
this is my last day home for another month
for goodness'sake.
if only she had told me this morning, i would have taken my dad's
car. then i wouldn't be stuck at home all day.
what the fuck. i hate america for this.
for making it so that leaving the house is impossible without a car.
"just get more sleep and relax" my mom tells me.
if she only knew what little i did in sweden
she would understand that sleep is the last thing i need.
we don't even have food here.
fuck, i just want to be back in sweden.
it's cold and dark and gloomy there,
but being able to transport myself and being surrounded by friends is preferable
over being alone and lonely in sunny and warm california

No comments: