Sunday, November 14, 2010

familj

after a grueling 16+ hours of trekking it to the Bay

then searching endlessly for a dress on almost no sleep,

James and Jamie's wedding has finally come and gone.

it was such a joyous and beautiful event, i'm so glad to have

Jamie in our family now, and i hope she will continue to like us.

The wedding was a lot of fun, open bars are the greatest,

but i think i took it too seriously. But what can i say?

I am my father's daughter. we love our booze.

Being back home has been great, it's ridiculously warm here.

i'm wearing my brother's basketball shorts and they''re too warm.

I have blisters on my pinky toes from my shoes,

but i can deal with it.

James and Jamie and John and I went out for allyoucaneat kalbi tonight,

and now i'm dead tired.

i'm kind of sad that i have to leave on tuesday morning

i wish i had more time...

and i just found out jaewoo's going to korea on tuesday for three years!

he's going to the army! crazy. i knew he was leaving but i didn't realize why.

now i'm even more sad that i don't have a lot of time here..

but i will visit him in Korea for suuure.

i had in mind that this trip is strictly for family

and that is what i will do.

No comments: