Monday, December 8, 2008

heartbeats

two days since the trip
and i still feel scared thinking about it.

it's just put so much fear on my mind,
especially concerning the future.

eternity is so frightening.

i didn't go to church today.
i'm not sure why.
i just felt very unmotivated and lazy.

tonight was fun though.

borders to study.
of course, no studying was done
-on my part, at least.
read art books.
sparked my desire to start stenciling again.
and crochet.

i bought a plain notebook-
i wanna start drawing my days
even though i cannot draw for crap.
this time i'm gonna try
i think i have it in me to draw something.
maybe.

later tonight-
pomegranate,
smoke bubbles and rings,
french inhale.

no, i'm not stressing about finals.
not yet, at least.
i still have a couple days
i'll get on it soon enough.

my next project:

No comments: