Saturday, June 12, 2010

no house, no home

Currently, I am homeless.
Well i have a place to stay,
i just don't have a bed or
anywhere i feel like is my own little space.
Even back in the Bay, at my "home" home
i don't even have my own place.
It really is quite a strange feeling.
I'm currently surrounded by people i love,
who love me back,
but at the same time, i can't help feeling really lonely.

There are a lot of weird feelings going on inside of me,
and i don't know if i can express them
because i feel like they're really petty and
i don't really have a place to be whining about stupid shit
like the way i feel about the smallest things.
I kind of just want to go home,
back to the Bay
where i can avoid this unnecessary awkwardness
that i can't express because it doesn't really exist
(if that makes any sense at all, which i'm sure it doesn't)

Looking back, i haven't really changed.
Is this selfish of me?
to believe that i am giving more than i am receiving?
Is it selfish of me to feel unappreciated?
Or maybe i'm just not allowing myself to see that i am,
because i just want to wallow in my own self pity.
What. the.
I make no sense, to anyone, to myself.

Am i self-centered?
we probably all are, a little bit.
isn't this what a blog is for?
so we can just talk about ourselves as much as we want
and not have to worry about listening to anyone else's rants.

Stop. This. Nonsense.


No comments: