Tuesday, June 8, 2010

follies

because of some stupid decisions i made,
i received a failing grade on my first Shakespeare paper.
Fortunately for me, my professor showed some mercy
and gave me a chance to re-write the paper.
He's going to average out the failing grade with the grade of the re-write,
and this rewrite is to be
turned in at the same time as the second paper,
which happens to be in 5 hours.
Two papers due in one day.
Now, being the procrastinator that i am,
before this occurrence, i have never once finished a paper
more than a couple hours before it's due.
This has been quite a feat for me.
I finished the first paper at midnight,
and got started on the second one at 2am.
Finished it at approximately 630.
I have to submit one paper to the course website,
and the re-write directly to my professor, but
I haven't decided which paper to turn into where..
This is a tough decision.
I spent a lot of time on the first paper i wrote,
but i feel like the second one is better because
in my opinion i work best under intense time limits.
So now i'm just waiting for Nancy to wake up so she can proofread them and
tell me which one is better.

Moral of the Story:
I'm an idiot.

No comments: