Friday, April 3, 2009

you could write a book

hm.
i don't have much to say at the moment.
life update?
spring quarter's started,
and i really like my classes.
i have one class on mondays and wednesdays at eleven (dinosaurs)
one class on fridays at nine (music discussion)
and three on tuesday and thursday spanning from eleven to seven.
(music appreciation, biopsych, and writing2)
a pretty decent schedule, i'd say.
i'm thinking of signing up for yoga on fridays at noon, too.
this schedule is perfect for a job.
i've applied to borders, blenders in the grass, and i.v. bookstore so far.
we'll see.
i started running again;
well it's only been twice,
but i think that'll be consistent..
unlike my walk with God..
i've been way behind on that
way way way behind.
it's definitely affecting my life.
bleh,
it makes me feel like a weak person.

i never really talked about my birthday.
it was whatever.
i liked getting dinner with my mom and cousin jayme though,
it was nice and quiet for a change.
i've been missing my mom more and more lately,
all those times i've taken her granted.
she may not be the most perfect person,
but surely one of the wisest i know.
i felt horrible when she found out about my piercing.
she called herself a bad mother..
and that she didn't do her job right.
thank God i didn't get a tattoo.
that would really have killed her..

well.
no class tomorrow.
woot!
i'm going to pray for sun,
so i can go to the beach finally,
and just lay there and soak up the cancer.

No comments: