Wednesday, May 5, 2010

every night i have a new something to worry about

last night:
crap i need to study so hard for this psychopathology midterm
but i can't concentrate because i missed the deadline for getting my health
cleared through student health
where/how will i find a private physician?
shit shit shit get back to studying about depression/suicide/bipolar/mania/anxiety.

tonight:
crap what am i going to do? i need to go home,
but i have so much stuff to take care of here at school..
i want to see my aunt and the twins
but at the same time i want to go to extravaganza.
will my dad let me take my car back to school?
sweden sweden sweden
i don't have time to sleep i need to study study study
why can't i concentrate during the day
why do i always end up staying up all night

it's a horrible, never ending cycle of thoughts gliding in and out of consciousness.
i can't even focus on one single worry

No comments: