Thursday, June 11, 2009

knock you down

i just finished my last final.
now all i need to do is finish revisions on my writing2 paper
and i'm finished for the year.

i should be in a more celebratory mood,
like most students are at this time-
updating my facebook/twitter status as something ecstatic like
YEAH SUMMER!
but i'm not.

in fact,
what i really would like to do now,
right after i turn in my paper,
is to turn my bottom bunk into a cave
and just curl up and be alone.

i really amhappy that i'm finished with my first year of college,
but there are just so many negative thoughts running through my head
haunting me
taunting me.

i just took my biopsych final
we had three hours
to answer fifty-three multiple choice questions.
how long did i take?
thirty minutes.
and i double checked my answers.
shit, man.
as soon as i got out,
i just felt so shitty.

i had a good two hours to wait for nancy to get out of her final,
to just sit outside on a bench by myself
and think about how horribly i must have done.

dsifuhbkdsjhncuihdklsjfc

No comments: