Wednesday, June 25, 2008

what a cute day

after spending a whopping twelve hours at church,

taking an hour break to go out to lunch with S&M at carino's

and buying some tanks at old navy,

i come home tired but satisfied,

cause the little kids at VBS are so damn cute.

i check the mail,

my day getting better when i find that my new hello kitty check card has finally arrived.

i go up to my room

and then pretty much get blown away by what i see.

my room has been sabotaged.



everything has been rearranged,

my five ton bed has finally been moved against the wall,

a feat that i have been planning on doing for months.

everything is placed in a different place,



my desks positioned so that i can now look outside my window,

and placed every so neatly on my desk,

the hamburger phone i have been waiting for in the mail



i dont know what to do

i keep walking around,

speechless by the amount of floor space i have now

wondering who in their right mind would do this..

and then i notice this:

yeah,

i definately know who did this.


Maureen.

only she and sylvea would find it hilarious to do something like this.


in the past,

she has done oh so many things for me to suspect her of this:once they'd placed thousands of dixie cups half full of water all across my room

she's spray-painted my front lawn


and of course,

she's once set up a dining set in my backyard,

complete with cups and a vase.

yeah,

my friends are great.

No comments: